Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday MUA Sessions: Christina Cagle

In my next life I shall probably come back as a Make-Up Artist, but for now artists in this creative field are putting out some sizzling hot work. My first glamista, LA-based Christina Cagle, aka 'ChrisspyMakeUp, is not only a good technician, she also posts some super cool You Tube tutorials that make it all look so easy. Practice will make perfect though, as will having the correct tools of the trade, but once mastered all the looks are completely wearable. 

For those of you who aren't on Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest......can I assume you at least have a Facebook account? 
Want to know how to do the perfect eyebrow - look her up! A smokey eye (in a number of color combos) - look her up! Clear and easy to follow how-tos on applying liquid eyeliner, winged style......you know what I'm going to say. And there's a whole lot more.

I can apply lipstick & gloss in my sleep...the eyes are where I need the most help!







Source: all images chrissypmakeup


What I shall be using.
The make-up artillery. All that is missing is the bold colored (glitter) shadow.


 Top: Benefit - Lust Duster in Punk Royalty & Nuggent, Christian Dior (622 - Undressed Beige for base)
Benefit - foundation in Teeter Totter (seal eyebrow definition as above), Illamasqua Satin Primer. Essence liquid Ink. Brushes: Models Own, Christian Dior, no name, M.A.C. Revlon Extreme Black Volume Flash Mascara. Eyebrow brush (from any drugstore)




 Shu Uemera Lashes - 79, Bobbi Brown Mauve Face Palate: Eyeshadow (Navajo, Vintage & Chocolate Mauve), Blush and Lip color (Dusty Mauve, Mauve & Vintage Mauve) (as shown) Nars Balanced Foundation - Tahiti
Benefit Brow Zings - dark.
I use a pencil in white or brown to make the eyebrow shape, go over the same line in the foundation using a lip pencil brush, blended with a concealor brush. 

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment