Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tried & Tested: Jayne Jackson Beauty Centre


A little while back at the happy birth of my GlamFab n Pretty-ness, I wrote about Jayne Jackson's Beauty Centre. I am ashamed to say that I have not visited this little slice of heaven in nearly as long. Luckily all paths to beauty in the Algarve still lead to the same place....Boliqueime. It's still glamorous, still fabulous and the team are still making their clients even prettier.





So, I need to get myself party season-ready - luckily there's a few beauty offers available until December 31st. Which means I'll be set for New Years Eve too!


Christmas Pamper Package - €40
Includes a Lash Tint, Nail Shape & Polish and Mini Cleansing & Relaxation Facial

 Microdermabrasion Facial including a complimentary Crystal Clear Oxygen Lip Plump  - €55

REDLITE™ Derma Roller Collagen Induction Therapy - €80

For these and all the other treatments that are available (the Brow Bar is a particular favorite of mine) check out the Jayne Jackson Beauty Centre on Facebook and their website. And for all the lastest news & trends tune into KISS FM between 14:00 - 15:00


http://w ww.jaynejackson.eu
Email: info@jaynejackson.eu
Tlm: +351 919 197 860


 xo





No comments:

Post a Comment