Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday MUA Sessions: M.A.C Cosmetics


Arriving at Brown Thomas in Dublin all those years ago, my specific M.A.C wish had been answered. No more ordering my Chestnut lip-liner from London or (worse still), using an alternative (similar in color only) product. When the chips were down, this girl had to improvise. 


It would be a travesty, when referring to makeup, to NOT mention M.A.C. One of my all-time favorites, and the first beauty brand that I 'promoted' myself to when the time came to 'up my make-up game'. Since then, the colors & products have been expanded and you do not have to shake a stick too far to hit a store or concession. AND *gasping out loud* - now the brand can be found on Henry St! (I am referring to Dublin of course and the fact that I have clearly been away for far too long.....I need to re-connect with my fair city).



So what is happening in this magical world? Runway, Haute Couture, Party Glamor, Editorial, Celebrity, Day Wear and products for a good cause, to name a few.










Images c/o MAC Cosmetics photo album & Google

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment