Wednesday, October 24, 2012

TeeTwo Series: Tried & Tested - Decléor

It's no secret that I am a self proclaimed beauty fanatic, so imagine (and this was COMPLETELY out of the blue), my sheer delight, when I had the chance last Saturday, to try an Estrela Facial using the Decléor Anti-Aging Range, because *whisper* (I am no longer in my 20s or indeed 30s) but due to never loosing sight of the 'prevention is better than cure' mantra, to coin a phrase - 'it is only younger I'm gettin'.

The order of products used:

  • Aroma Cleanse
  • Crème Gommante Phytopeel 
  • Revitalizant Iris Serum (for drainage)
  • Iris Rejuvenating Night Balm (used in the massage and under the mask)
  • Excellance de l'Âge
And not forgetting the lips & eyes
  • Masque yeux et levres - Hydra Floral Masque Hydrante (for all skin types)
While the mask is 'working', I am offered the option of either a hand, foot or head massage - I opted for feet, and I was not disappointed! To be honest - either one would have been a treat.

All products are removed and to finish 
  • Crème Sublime Regenerante
For those who haven't been 'sold' on Decléor, I urge you to try a facial. This one was tailor made for my skin type and needs. I had, in the past, thought the products too heavily scented and a little thicker in consistency than I prefer but I have been pleasantly surprised with this range...and I like that. Like with all skin care brands we do tend to try and test many before we settle on one that suits us, not to mention the number of us who are STILL using the WRONG product. It does take a detailed 'investigation' from our beauty therapist/consultant otherwise it can be a mine-field.

One thing I will say is that my skin care regime does need to include extractions which this 'taster'  Estrela facial did not include. If it had, I'd be giving the treatment 5 out of 5, instead I will be giving it a 4!

My skins texture and appearance has changed on cue with the changing of the season. It has now been revived, stimulated from the massage, is smoother and I am ready to tackle the harsh outdoor elements.

The Estrela Facial is available at Estrela Health & Beauty, Estrela da Luz, Praia da Luz, Portugal and costs €45
Tel: +351 282 771 200 to make an appointment

The Decléor products on the other hand are available in salons worldwide and online

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment