Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Glamping

Doesn't matter what you call it or how you dress it up - camping in any shape or form I do not do!
A friend of ours suggested the other day...and these were his exact words 'Why don't you take Candy to a festival.' A shiver ran down my spine and while still gasping in horror (and breath), I was relieved to hear 'better half' saying 'Candy doesn't do festivals, or outdoor anything to be honest.' Although *raising an eyebrow* if my surroundings looked like this, and all thoughts of heels disappearing into the mud vanished (you can include mosquitos, bugs, creepy crawlies and things that go bump in the night in that disappearing act too please) then maybe, team outdoor would get another player.







Am I barking around the wrong log fire? 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment