Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Runway Heaven

As I prepare for tomorrow, my thoughts turn to what to wear. The Algarve is not known as the power-dressing capital of the world, nor are you likely to see the latest runway collections shimmy-shamming down the avenidas!
But one must not let standards slip...I prefer to throw caution to the wind and dress like the world is my stage or at the very least my catwalk!

Some of my favorite (pant and skirt) looks: (not all work attire I might add)











3 comments:

  1. The ladies of the Algarve have been waiting for a trendsetting fashionista diva to follow and admire. I believe you are the CHOSEN ONE!

    Gregorio

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are all so classy and chic. Thanks so much for stopping by!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these images! thanks for taking the time to round em up for me! London Loves ya!x

    ReplyDelete