Monday, January 9, 2012

La Isla Bonita

In T minus 48hrs I shall be landing in the beautiful island of Mallorca (Majorca). My soon to be 4th visit.  However this time it will be work related...currency exchange work related that is. But as the old saying goes: all work and no play, makes (in this case) me, a dull girl!




So once (Katy) and I have dropped our Premier FX bags at the hotel, it is full steam ahead. Map of island - check! Local newspapers (and magazines...I'm thinking January Vogue Spain...is there any other?) - check! Within walking distance coffee bars - check! And on a serious note - local business on the Paseo Maritimo needing our currency exchange services - check!!

And while we tear around the island going from one social gathering to the next, my mind cannot help but wonder onto fashion influences...when in Rome eh! Not quite the attire that I shall be adopting while sashshaying along the avenida...but a girl can dream!





















3 comments:

  1. oooh love that acid green dress! You have such great photo inspirations!
    Thanks for coming to my blog and saying hi!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the warm, bright island colours;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sharon - :) - right backatcha!

    @Fashion, Art & Other fancie - The Balearic colors are cool huh! Thanks for checking in xx

    ReplyDelete