Monday, August 6, 2012

A-head of the Game

With my August social calendar well and truly under way, next on my fashion agenda is that delicate subject of head-wear. An up-and-coming 'hat party' is pencilled into the diary for Wednesday...cue the brown trilby. I don't have an obvious head for hats (or indeed heights), however, this one looks pretty good!





A hat for every occassion: from practical and everyday............my fave fashionistas do with ease what I yearn to master.






To the downright.......unusual............................................Oh Gaga, I would expect nothing less!


And the rather 'pleasing to the eye' haute couture creations.................................





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the hats, specially the trilby! I bought one last year from Bershka, I think. Its grey with sparkly bits all over it. Super cute, and now that I've got super short hair, I can wear it without the worry of getting 'hat hair'!!

    ReplyDelete