Wednesday, April 4, 2012

London, Exhibitions & The Fashionable Sth of the River

Between no internet......again! And raging flu-like symptoms...said blog has suffered a little lull. I'm back firing on all cylinders now though despite being 'not so fresh' off a London to Faro airplane at the start of the week.

Note to self: when taking part in a 3-day exhibition (A Place In The Sun - to be precise), remember always to carry a 2nd pair of comfortable shoes. I cannot stress this enough. There is only so much 'foot stress' a girl can take.

The eats, the drinks, the place where we lay our tired heads and the 'oh so picturesque' Chelsea, Kensington, & Earl's Court:












1 comment:

  1. love london in every part of it!!!
    my next trip to this fabulous city will include some of the vintage tea rooms, I cannot resist to drink a cup of tea in a old china!


    visit my new blog
    http://lallistaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete