Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Male Stylist

Olá! I'm back! Back from Palma de Mallorca/Portals Nous to be exact...and of all places who would have though I'd bump into a male fashion stylist, in 'the place to be'...B29 & Rumors Lounge Bar.
It seems that the stylish people of Mallorca still need a little how-to advice. And I couldn't help but be a little jealous, although I have been informed it is not all glamour and glitz....ah well, I won't be giving up the day job just yet...and a nice guy to boot....I won't be fighting for his corner just yet either.

With conversation filled with talk of the latest trends and suddenly becoming aware of what I had chosen to wear to this casual and cool hang out (I think I had made a good choice in the eyes of this expert) we set about putting the world to rights...all in the name of fashion you understand!

My bevvie of male fashion stylists:

Chris Benns

Brad Goreski

Toye Adedipe

Ugo Mozie

And Brad...one more time




No comments:

Post a Comment